Welcome to Dirty Secrets of Small Business…this show’s mission is to give you the knowledge, tools and power to achieve success whether you’re starting a small business or already have one. Jack Mencini and Adam Sonnhalter of Maximum Value Partners are the radio show’s hosts.
Each week they will be talking business—small business. Drawing on their collective experience having owned and operated 20 small companies and coached and advised for hundreds more, Dirty Secrets of Small Business will debunk the common myths of business ownership, expose the impact of government regulation, share small business success stories and reveal the Dirty Secrets of Small Business.
We make each episode available as a podcast through iTunes and almost every popular mobile podcast app.
- How Come Meetings Get Such A Bad Rap? (1/18/2018)
- How Do You Stop All This Miscommunication in Your Business? (1/11/2018)
- How Do You Transition the Ownership/Management of a Business? (1/4/2018)
- How Come It Feels Like All I Do I Babysit Adults All Day? (12/28/2017)
- How Do You Celebrate? (12/21/2017)
- How Do I Pull Together a Profit Plan To Make Money Next Year? (12/14/2017)
- How Do You Set Your Selling Price? (12/7/2017)
- How Do You Figure Out Your Bonus Pool & How Do You Set Your Selling Price? (11/30/2017)
- How Do You Calculate and Figure Out If You Can Afford Those Year-End Bonuses? (11/27/2017)
- How Hard is it to Start or Acquire a Business? (11/17/2017)
- How Do I Find & Retain Good People? (11/9/2017)
- How do I deal with bad employees and other how questions? (11/3/2017)
- How Do You Discriminate Between Customers (10/26/2017)
- How Do I Deal With An Employee Storming Out and Other Issues? (10/19/2017)
- How To Eradicate Political Correctness (10/12/2017)
- How Do You Start a Business (10/6/2017)
- How Do You Lead In Times of Controversy? (9/28/2017)
- Lisa Holly, President & CEO of Berea Moving and Storage (9/21/2017)
- How Do I Work on My Business? (9/14/2017)
- How Do I Set My Selling Price? (9/6/2017)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.