Welcome to Dirty Secrets of Small Business…this show’s mission is to give you the knowledge, tools and power to achieve success whether you’re starting a small business or already have one. Jack Mencini and Adam Sonnhalter of Maximum Value Partners are the radio show’s hosts.
Each week they will be talking business—small business. Drawing on their collective experience having owned and operated 20 small companies and coached and advised for hundreds more, Dirty Secrets of Small Business will debunk the common myths of business ownership, expose the impact of government regulation, share small business success stories and reveal the Dirty Secrets of Small Business.
We make each episode available as a podcast through iTunes and almost every popular mobile podcast app.
- How do you prompt the break of a long-term business relationship? (5/25/2017)
- How do you get the owner of a dysfunctional company to change? (5/19/2017)
- Why are the small guys ignored? (5/15/2017)
- How do you know when to fight? (5/7/2017)
- How do I document stuff? (4/26/2017)
- How do you set your selling price? (4/19/2017)
- How do I use the numbers to run my business? (4/11/2017)
- Marcia Pledger Shares Small Business Secrets, Mistakes and Successes (4/5/2017)
- When to Overhaul Your Business (3/29/2017)
- Faith and Small Business (3/22/2017)
- Most family businesses are total mess! (3/13/2017)
- How do you plan your business? (3/8/2017)
- How do you go about buying a company the right way? (3/1/2017)
- How do you get Millennials to work together? (2/23/2017)
- How do you fire a client and when is it the right time? (2/15/2017)
- You need to be passionate to be a small business owner – This is a myth! (2/8/2017)
- How Do I Buy A Business? (2/1/2017)
- How do I transition my business to the next generation? (1/25/2017)
- How do I know when it is time to split with my business partner? (1/18/2017)
- How Do I Make More Money? (1/12/2017)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.