Welcome to Dirty Secrets of Small Business…this show’s mission is to give you the knowledge, tools and power to achieve success whether you’re starting a small business or already have one. Jack Mencini and Adam Sonnhalter of Maximum Value Partners are the radio show’s hosts.
Each week they will be talking business—small business. Drawing on their collective experience having owned and operated 20 small companies and coached and advised for hundreds more, Dirty Secrets of Small Business will debunk the common myths of business ownership, expose the impact of government regulation, share small business success stories and reveal the Dirty Secrets of Small Business.
We make each episode available as a podcast through iTunes and almost every popular mobile podcast app.
- Do You Know Where All Your $ Is Hiding In Your Business? (10/18/2018)
- How Do I Present To An Investor? (10/12/2018)
- From the Archives – How do I Document Stuff (10/4/2018)
- How Do I Know It’s Time To Sell My Business? (9/27/2018)
- How Do I Create More Transparency In My Business? (9/21/2018)
- How Do I Add Value As A Professional Service Provider? (9/12/2018)
- How Do I Deal With The Litany of Excuses for Late or Non-Payment? (9/6/2018)
- How Do You Transition Your Family Business Like They Do It In The NFL? (8/30/2018)
- How Truly Different are Non-Profits and For-Profits? (8/28/2018)
- How Do I Lead My Team? (8/16/2018)
- How Do I Know What To Do Next? (8/9/2018)
- How Do I Know I’m Ready To Sell My Business? (7/26/2018)
- How Do I Fire Someone? (7/19/2018)
- How Do I Lead In A Time of Crisis? (7/12/2018)
- How Do I Know If Someone Is Doing A Good Job Or Not? (7/6/2018)
- How Do I Know If I’ve Got What It Takes To Be The Boss? (6/28/2018)
- How Do I Make A Significant Change In My Business? (6/21/2018)
- How Do You Know It’s Time To Adjust Your Plans? (6/14/2018)
- How Do You Get Caught Up/Stop Drowning? (6/7/2018)
- How Do You Deal With Fancy Pants People, Land A Job Later In Life, and Respond to Political Correctness? (5/31/2018)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.