Welcome to Dirty Secrets of Small Business…this show’s mission is to give you the knowledge, tools and power to achieve success whether you’re starting a small business or already have one. Jack Mencini and Adam Sonnhalter of Maximum Value Partners are the radio show’s hosts.
Each week they will be talking business—small business. Drawing on their collective experience having owned and operated 20 small companies and coached and advised for hundreds more, Dirty Secrets of Small Business will debunk the common myths of business ownership, expose the impact of government regulation, share small business success stories and reveal the Dirty Secrets of Small Business.
We make each episode available as a podcast through iTunes and almost every popular mobile podcast app.
- How Do I Talk Business? (2/28/2019)
- How Do I Slow Down? (2/21/2019)
- How I Got From Entry Level Job To Owner, Ben Ihde? (2/14/2019)
- Is Jimmy Haslam Really As Bad An Owner As Everyone (2/7/2019)
- How Do I Market My Small Business To Grow Sales? (2/3/2019)
- Leadership Lessons from Martin Luther King, Jr. (1/24/2019)
- How Do I Deal With Politics In My Company and Special Guest Bob Scaccia from USA Firmware (1/17/2019)
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program, Mark Pinto and Steve Sinisgalli (1/11/2019)
- How Do I Escape The Holiday Hangover for My Business? (1/5/2019)
- What Is The Biggest Problem With Running A Small Business? (12/26/2018)
- How Did Jack Buy His First Company? (12/20/2018)
- How Come We Can’t Communicate? (12/13/2018)
- What’s This Leadership Thing All About? (12/6/2018)
- How Do I Avoid Common Pitfalls of Working With My Spouse? (11/21/2018)
- How Do I Make Time To Plan My Business? (11/15/2018)
- Why Should I Get Involved In Politics As A Business Owner? (11/8/2018)
- How Do I Get My Team To Take Ownership? (10/31/2018)
- How Not To Lead Like Hue Jackson (10/26/2018)
- Do You Know Where All Your $ Is Hiding In Your Business? (10/18/2018)
- How Do I Present To An Investor? (10/12/2018)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.