Welcome to Dirty Secrets of Small Business…this show’s mission is to give you the knowledge, tools and power to achieve success whether you’re starting a small business or already have one. Jack Mencini and Adam Sonnhalter of Maximum Value Partners are the radio show’s hosts.
Each week they will be talking business—small business. Drawing on their collective experience having owned and operated 20 small companies and coached and advised for hundreds more, Dirty Secrets of Small Business will debunk the common myths of business ownership, expose the impact of government regulation, share small business success stories and reveal the Dirty Secrets of Small Business.
We make each episode available as a podcast through iTunes and almost every popular mobile podcast app.
- The Future of Work? (7/20/2017)
- How Do I Do a Deal? (7/16/2017)
- How Do You Get Better in your Small Business? (7/6/2017)
- How do you define good customer service? (7/1/2017)
- How do I know if I have good advisors? (6/23/2017)
- How do you deal with a family member who doesn’t quite fit into your business? (6/16/2017)
- How do I get rid of a budget mind set? (6/10/2017)
- How do I stay focused on my business when my personal life is in a state of flux? (6/5/2017)
- How do you prompt the break of a long-term business relationship? (5/25/2017)
- How do you get the owner of a dysfunctional company to change? (5/19/2017)
- Why are the small guys ignored? (5/15/2017)
- How do you know when to fight? (5/7/2017)
- How do I document stuff? (4/26/2017)
- How do you set your selling price? (4/19/2017)
- How do I use the numbers to run my business? (4/11/2017)
- Marcia Pledger Shares Small Business Secrets, Mistakes and Successes (4/5/2017)
- When to Overhaul Your Business (3/29/2017)
- Faith and Small Business (3/22/2017)
- Most family businesses are total mess! (3/13/2017)
- How do you plan your business? (3/8/2017)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.