Welcome to Dirty Secrets of Small Business…this show’s mission is to give you the knowledge, tools and power to achieve success whether you’re starting a small business or already have one. Jack Mencini and Adam Sonnhalter of Maximum Value Partners are the radio show’s hosts.
Each week they will be talking business—small business. Drawing on their collective experience having owned and operated 20 small companies and coached and advised for hundreds more, Dirty Secrets of Small Business will debunk the common myths of business ownership, expose the impact of government regulation, share small business success stories and reveal the Dirty Secrets of Small Business.
We make each episode available as a podcast through iTunes and almost every popular mobile podcast app.
- How Hard is it to Start or Acquire a Business? (11/17/2017)
- How Do I Find & Retain Good People? (11/9/2017)
- How do I deal with bad employees and other how questions? (11/3/2017)
- How Do You Discriminate Between Customers (10/26/2017)
- How Do I Deal With An Employee Storming Out and Other Issues? (10/19/2017)
- How To Eradicate Political Correctness (10/12/2017)
- How Do You Start a Business (10/6/2017)
- How Do You Lead In Times of Controversy? (9/28/2017)
- Lisa Holly, President & CEO of Berea Moving and Storage (9/21/2017)
- How Do I Work on My Business? (9/14/2017)
- How Do I Set My Selling Price? (9/6/2017)
- How do I know if it is time to leave my day job? (8/31/2017)
- How Do I Know It’s Time To Sell My Company? (8/24/2017)
- How do I achieve a work/life balance? (8/18/2017)
- How do I run a successful meeting? (8/11/2017)
- How do you fire your mother? & How do I know if I am an entrepreneur? (8/6/2017)
- How do I fire my relative? (7/27/2017)
- The Future of Work? (7/20/2017)
- How Do I Do a Deal? (7/16/2017)
- How Do You Get Better in your Small Business? (7/6/2017)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.