Welcome to Dirty Secrets of Small Business…this show’s mission is to give you the knowledge, tools and power to achieve success whether you’re starting a small business or already have one. Jack Mencini and Adam Sonnhalter of Maximum Value Partners are the radio show’s hosts.
Each week they will be talking business—small business. Drawing on their collective experience having owned and operated 20 small companies and coached and advised for hundreds more, Dirty Secrets of Small Business will debunk the common myths of business ownership, expose the impact of government regulation, share small business success stories and reveal the Dirty Secrets of Small Business.
We make each episode available as a podcast through iTunes and almost every popular mobile podcast app.
- Podcast Date: How Do I Craft A Marketing Plan (cont.)? (4/19/2018)
- How Do I Craft A Marketing Plan? (4/12/2018)
- How Did We Get to 100 So Quickly (Reflecting on 1st 100 Episodes) (4/5/2018)
- How Do You Deal With False Starts During A Business? (3/31/2018)
- How Do I Handle An Employee Quitting Unexpectedly? (3/23/2018)
- How Do You Find Money For Your Business? (3/16/2018)
- How Do You Know If You Can Afford That New Hire? (3/8/2018)
- How Do I Make My Organization Better? (3/2/2018)
- How Do I Present? (2/22/2018)
- Podcast Date: How Do You Work Through People? (2/15/2018)
- How Do You Break Free From The Hourly Mentality? (2/8/2018)
- How Do I Buy A Business When I Have No Money? (2/2/2018)
- To Sue Or Not To Sue? How Do You Know When The Time Is Right To Put Up A Fight Or Settle? (1/25/2018)
- How Come Meetings Get Such A Bad Rap? (1/18/2018)
- How Do You Stop All This Miscommunication in Your Business? (1/11/2018)
- How Do You Transition the Ownership/Management of a Business? (1/4/2018)
- How Come It Feels Like All I Do I Babysit Adults All Day? (12/28/2017)
- How Do You Celebrate? (12/21/2017)
- How Do I Pull Together a Profit Plan To Make Money Next Year? (12/14/2017)
- How Do You Set Your Selling Price? (12/7/2017)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.