MVP created a contractor’s division of our small business coaching practice to focus on the very specific needs and challenges of building up Contractors and other Tradespeople.
The contractor’s division addresses such issues as:
- Recruitment and training of subcontractors and seasonal staff
- Creating an inclusive company culture by sharing business plans and company goals with staff
- Building cash flow for possible down cycles
- Developing a leadership team and demonstrating a path for advancement in the company besides going out and starting your own company
- Technology improvement to boost customer and employee retention
- Developing both short- and long-term business plan with KPIs
- Much more.
Working in tandem with both of us—Adam and Jack—we will employ our MVP Playbook—featuring the 7 Keys to Success and the 3 Circles—while helping you get unstuck from the endless “how” questions that come with running a business. This formula has elevated the games of businesses ranging from landscapers to IT consultants, body shops to marketing firms.
For more information about MVP’s Building Up Contractors and Other Tradespeople division and its other services, call (877) 849-0670 or drop us a line (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also get to know us a little better by tuning into our podcast, Dirty Secrets of Small Business on your favorite podcast player or our website (www.dirtysecretsofsmallbusiness.com).