Jack Mencini and Adam Sonnhalter of Maximum Value Partners advise and encourage that the small business owner should not give the responsibility of managing the numbers, the business financials to an outside consultant. As a small business owner, you need to know the details of your cash flow beyond just what is in your check book.
According to Jack Mencini and Adam Sonnhalter of Maximum Value Partners, here are some tips for small business owners:
- You don’t need to make most decisions immediately.
- Shut the email down- only look at it twice a day.
- Don’t push things out constantly.
- Unless the building is burning down, you don’t need to make quick decisions.
- On the subject of hiring, try to really take your time in finding the right employees for your team and do the background checks and the vetting even if it takes time. Keep the mantra: Slow to hire…In the long run, you will be glad you did.